The Power of Civility is packed with thought-provoking perspectives on what civility really means, as well as practical solutions for incorporating civility best practices into your work and life.
In this comprehensive book, eighteen top civility and etiquette professionals go beyond the typical "please and thank you" conversations about civility and challenge you to think about your personal standards, accountability, values, and what it means to be committed to choosing civility-whether at home, at work, in your community, or in public-at home and abroad.
This book provides the tools you need to boost your social intelligence and build your cultural competence, giving you the confidence and poise to go anywhere and be welcomed as a caring and considerate citizen of the world.
Discover the power of civility!
Author of Chapter 1 "The Power of One"
- Explanation of the value and benefits of civility to individuals, schools, workplaces and communities
- Overview of what “choosing civility” really means
- Getting started: what you can do to foster civility right now
- Best practices/first steps for workplaces/communities/schools
It just takes One minute to make a difference; One choice can change your life.
One committed moment of courage can show your true character;
And one person choosing civility can have tremendous, long-term impact on others.
May 4th starts The Power of Civility Free Virtual Book Launch Tele-summit. This free event taking place over four weeks and will educate and celebrate all different aspects of civility. Each of the 18 civility and etiquette expert authors will be sharing their wisdom, innovative, insightful and success-building strategies straight from the book in one-hour sessions.
Please help us spread the word about this timely event. For more information visit
- Become a Certified Civility Trainer Today; Click here
- Need Civility Training Tools & Materials? Shop Now
- Culture & Civility Support & Networking groups; Join Now
Power of Civility Products By Lew Bayer
Power of Civility Products By Tara Crawford
Shop Now - Hardcover, E-Books, Chapters & Teleseminars